1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know my orientation. All I know is...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bbdyke, Apr 25, 2015.

1. bbdyke

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Recently I have come to accept and embrace the fact that I am attracted to females. Cool great, whew, now that I am comfortable with this fact I can move forward...

Forward being where exactly?

This fact has lead me to being almost more confused than ever. I still have so many questions that remain unanswered and yet I am the only one who can answer them. I am feeling frustrated. The only confident answer I can give myself is that I am not straight. Which leads to more questions...
    What is my sexual orientation?
    How can I define it to myself and others?
    What are the terms for all of the sexual identities?
    Do I like guys and girls and people in between?
    Do I only like one gender?
    What do I have to do to prove to myself that I am either pan, bi, queer or gay?

How can I clearly understand and see the light in this dark place known as The Closet?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it took me nearly a year to get to where I was. Was hard, since I was going through depression, and anxiety made it far worse.

It takes lots and lots to time to progress. And labels aren't th best when you start questioning. It confuses you even more because your basing the label off of sterotypes when you don't even know what your attractions mean.

Avoid supressing your attractions, and learn to explore then. Although I'm a bit of a hyprocirite myself when I say that because I'm trying to ignore/supress my attractions to girls. I want nothing to do with girls in terms of relationships because it gets really annoying.