1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fluctuating preferences (bisexual)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jax12, May 1, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the moment there's a guy that I have in mind. We're sort of seeing each other and casting lots since he's 3 hours away from me. We met up 2 weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about him since.

I will confess that in the beginning our approach began as "show me pics". But conversations began to spark like "how's your day goin". The day I met up with him is the day that I REALLY started to feel something for him, and it sucked so much when he had to leave.

I'm starting to see him much less sexually as before and I like the emotional bond that we have. He can keep up with any conversation and loves talking just like me so we talk lots.

So here's the deal. I've had more than incidental attractions to girls, so there's many times where I'll go from 2 - 6. And sometimes when I have sexual thoughts with men it feels gross. But then other times it will make me horny. It's the same with girls, and also random.

Thoughts? Can anyone relate?

2. bi2me

Be honest if you get into a relationship. That way if your attraction swings, your partner will know it's a possibility.

3. nyorkurr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Know first what you really want. Being in a relationship is not easy. If you're notcomfortable with something, dont push yourself.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys, I'll keep that in mind.