1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight normal?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Coolhand7, May 1, 2015.

1. Coolhand7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I've always considered myself straight I've had a few girlfriends. Then all the sudden a fantasy popped in my head on what's it like to be a girl dominated by a guy then it grew to I wonder what a guys penis taste like. I'm pretty skinny and young looking twinkish look I guess! The fantasies happen only when I'm horny and it seems like it's getting worse. I've recently even got on man hunt and talked to guys. Why have these thoughts came into my head? What to do? Any advice?

2. MetalRice

It sounds like your most definitely curious, so I would say to try and explore these feelings more and figure out where they really stand and what they mean.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Exploring them at your pace is the best thing you can do for yourself. You'll be glad that you explored it, and you'll be okay with whatever you turn out to be. Straight, bi, or gay, you'll be okay.

4. bi2me

I totally agree. Give yourself time and space to figure out what you like in your partner(s).
    :goodluck:

5. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you? If you're still in your formative years, only time can tell, your thoughts clear out (naturally) as you mature.

You have people who realise they're gay after 30 years of marriage.

Do what feels right and natural to you and only you, without lying to yourself about what is SUPPOSED to feel right or natural to everybody else.