1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thoughts made me question my sexuality again..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bigspeakers, May 1, 2015.

1. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I'm here again. This is hard because I have kinda excepted being bi/pansexual, but (I haven't come out to all my friends yet) when I think about telling about my sexuality to others, I start to think about what everyone else would think about me and then I get disgusted about girls. And the second thing is, that I think about my sexuality every day. It's been now over two months of that when I started to questioning my sexuality. I still have feelings towards girls, but my mind messes up everything.
    So is it normal that I think about this every day, and
    is this just that I'm not fully excepted my sexuality or am I straight?

---------- Post added 2nd May 2015 at 06:54 AM ----------

Tell me, if you don't get anything about that text. I'm not from English speaking country so my English is not the best. I have moved back to Finland couple weeks ago so I don't live in England anymore. And let me fix: I meant accepted not excepted. XD

#1 bigspeakers, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
  2. IG88

It's normal to worry about what others think of you. But what if there were no other humans on earth? Which sex/gender would you be attracted to?

I have also had stretches of weeks where I thought of my sexuality every day. I especially think about it when I see an attractive person. So I think that's normal, but I probably wouldn't think about it so much if I knew for sure what my sexual orientation is.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm start doubting myself when I feel like telling people that I'm bisexual or gay, so I know where you're coming from. I think that people are always judging me and so this always makes me doubt my orientation. I'm still trying to accept myself as I am, so you're not alone.

4. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for answering! :slight_smile: This helped me figure out some of my thoughts. :slight_smile:

5. womaninamber

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I go through times where I think about my sexuality all the time and get depressed because I don't know for sure what my sexuality is. I'm feeling a little better about it these days but it definitely happens.

6. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for answering :slight_smile: