1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For now, I'm solid! But any advice on accepting?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woahthatsboring, May 3, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

For now, I'm solid! For those of you that have been apart of my journey, thank you :slight_smile: and thanks to the whole EC community as well. I'm pretty sure I'm most definitely bisexual. It makes pretty good sense and although I'm not 110% completely sure, I think it fits me for the time being :eusa_clap I've actually known for a couple days now that I might be bisexual and it feels at ease but also a little nerve wrecking because a lot of people doubt "my" sexuality already. My parents and conservative, very religious family have no idea yet along with my friends so I'm not out but I am out to myself and that's a huge step! I still haven't looked in the mirror and said it in fear of it being real and not being able to turn back.

Is there any advice or any stories you guys can share to help me through the rest of this?

Al
    so, to those still questioning, I've find being brutally honest with yourself to being the key to discovering who you really are. Once you look back everything starts to make sense so you're not alone and your time will come :slight_smile:
    Much love.

#1 woahthatsboring, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well its up to you what you say since you know them best... and when...
    some people come out in a letter or via text, and show some materials later... there are sample letters on the internet...

you might have a look here for a few thoughts:
    Come out

concerning religion, imo it should be about love...
    two people in love is all it needs...

for further thoughts you could have a look here:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-...fo-you-got-ec-helped-you-accept-yourself.html

hugs

#2 jay777, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
  3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad you finally figured it out! Coming out to parents will be a tough one, and I honestly cannot give much advice for that matter.

And when you say being brutally honest is the key to finding it out, then it would mean that I have attractions to girls that I'm not forcing. But for the past couple of weeks I've been able to shut it out and my mind has stopped going back and forth about it. I guess settling in gay finally put my mind at ease.

---------- Post added 4th May 2015 at 04:38 AM ----------

Glad you finally figured it out! Coming out to parents will be a tough one, and I honestly cannot give much advice for that matter.

And when you say being brutally honest is the key to finding it out, then it would mean that I have attractions to girls that I'm not forcing. But for the past couple of weeks I've been able to shut it out and my mind has stopped going back and forth about it. I guess settling in gay finally put my mind at ease.