1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Attracted to Faces

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Foxfeather, May 4, 2015.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've found that my sexuality boils down to one thing:

I'm attracted to faces, then bodies.

I'm bisexual, but I think I've figured out a key part of the "gay" side of me. I really, really love women's faces. The ability to look androgynous with a touch of femininity in a way that men can rarely achieve... the simultaneous harshness and harshness of a woman's eyebrow ridge... the narrower features... the beautiful eyes... the lovely cheekbones...

And then, after that, you add soft curves, the breasts, the hips, the long legs, the slender wrists, and, oh god, the hands...

Okay. Maybe I just have a preference for females in general, even if I'm bi. Somehow, I think I prefer androgynous women than androgynous men. It has something to do with the breasts and the waist, that hint of femininity. Maybe because when men get too thin, they approach scrawniness but women don't?

2. Looker123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't sound gay at all. All of us check out women's faces first..... then bodies.

3. Im Hazel

Err, Looker, she's a girl. When a girl likes another girl, that makes them gay. When a girl likes boys and girls, that makes her bi.