1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very unsure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by idkwhatiam, May 4, 2015.

1. idkwhatiam

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a middle school girl. I have thought I was gay or something in the past and might have felt a small attraction to one of my girl friends. But now I am really not sure at all and am thinking I really am Bisexual or something. I still like men but maybe I just want to experiment. I don't know if I would have sex with a women, but I would like a romantic attraction to one because I act like that with all of my friends a lot. I think I like this one friend I have and she is also a girl. I'm not sure if I like her or just want to experiment. I have told her and a few other close friends about it. I wouldn't want to tell my parents if I'm not even sure. I have taken on line tests and they sometimes come out positive for bisexuality. How can I tell if I really like this friend or if I'm Bi at all??

2. atoadaso

atoadaso Guest

Up until a couple years ago, I questioned my sexuality on & off every few years. I'd assume you're about 10-14 years old, which is really young, so don't expect to be sure of your identity just yet. I know when I was 13, I started thinking of myself as possibly bisexual, but I didn't come out because I wasn't sure. It's totally normal to question your sexuality/gender at your age. I started questioning around the age of 5. For now, I wouldn't worry too much about what your actual label is because you're still in middle school. By high school or college or so, you'll probably get that "gut feeling" telling you who you're attracted to. BUT there's nothing wrong with being unsure, or not wanting to label yourself!

3. idkwhatiam

Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you so much this actually really helps!

4. atoadaso

atoadaso Guest

You're welcome!