1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to figure my stuff out

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rockpapersizrs, May 6, 2015.

1. rockpapersizrs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have liked girls for as long as I can remember. My first crush was a girl but I knew that it was wrong according to my parents and my belief system at the time. So when I got older I dated boys, and at 19 I got married to a great guy but he never fulfilled me. I left him a while ago for unrelated reasons and have since stepped back into the dating pool but just haven't been on a date with any guys who interested me sexually. Sure I enjoyed the conversation but that was it. But several of the girls I have seen I have been attracted to. I have been identifying as bisexual but could I be a lesbian? I feel ridiculous asking people this but I really want some answers. I am tired of questioning myself.
    Thank you for any advice you have!

2. BisexualQueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well you could be but only you can decide. I'm bisexual as well and I've noticed I lean towards girls. I'm not a lesbian because I still feel things for guys, but I prefer girls. Maybe you just lean towards girls?

3. rockpapersizrs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That could totally be possible! (!)
    Thank you :icon_bigg