1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunk or finally have a courage?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Spark, May 7, 2015.

1. Spark

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OK. It took me a while to get the courage to register and post on a place like this and I guess a lot of ouzo has something to do with it... Just got divorced after a loooong marriage with a guy and always liked guys, but at the same time always fantasized about girls... And always enjoyed the interest I get from the girls... I have only one real experience though, a long time ago. And I never forgot it... I think I want it again. And this time for real, real relationship and real deep intimacy... I think that's the real me... But how do you know? And I have no idea how to connect to women in that way... Fuck, I'm too drunk and will probably be ashamed of this whole thing tomorrow morning, but I had to post it somewhere... and I wanted it for a long time...

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I don't see anything wrong with what you just posted! Are you the type of person who doesn't like to share their feelings? Well it's about time you stopped caring about that! Because this site is to help and support you. We will not judge you! It is perfectly fine to feel lost and confused!

Have you ever had feelings for a girl? Or was it all purely sexual?