1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused. Again.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by questions1, May 8, 2015.

1. questions1

I'm officially hopelessly confused. I know sexuality can fluctuate, but I just wish it would stay put. For the longest time, I would insist on being straight. Two years ago, I met one of my closest friends. I didn't realize it at the time, but she was trying to help me come out. Now, I have no idea. I could totally make out with a guy, which is quite nice, but I need to nix the idea of sleeping with them. On the other hand, I've never kissed a girl, but I've had PLENTY of platonic sleep overs. I don't know..... When will this end?

2. womaninamber

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can really relate. I insisted on being straight for a long time, and now I'm just... confused. Tried kissing a woman but it wasn't the right woman.

I am really not sure where I am.

But, as people will tell you, stressing over it won't help. (I'm not going to tell you you don't need a label, because maybe you want a label and that's OK.)

Also I'm sure you will figure it out by the time you're my age! So don't let my comment discourage you.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    You could try fantasizing etc. about both and see if you like it.

4. questions1

I understand stressing about it won't help. I just feel as if I'm missing something.
    Because of my financial situation, I had to move back home. My family is starting to notice that I'm quite single, and have no want of a boyfriend. Coming from a conservative Christian home, this is pretty much a death sentence, especially because I'm a pastors kid as well.
    There's just been more and more people around me, wanting to know my business, and I just don't know of a good way to tell them "none of your business" without outing myself.