1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansexual!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sappho06, May 12, 2015.

1. sappho06

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think I've finally understood my sexuality. I'm out as "not straight" or "lesbian", but I've never even kissed anyone. I don't see myself dating a man, but who knows. And I've thought about it quite a bit, I would definitely date a transgender, transexual person. I'm not sure yet, I do think I'm more lesbian than anything else, but if I meet an amazing person and fall in love, there isn't much I can do about it.
    So am I a lesbian or pansexual? Or have I not exactly understood the different terms. Any advixe would be appreciated. :slight_smile: Thanks

2. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a pansexual.
    I have fallen in love with both women and men. You love the person, not the body that they are in. Once it gets to that point, sex with them is not just an act of enjoyment, its a sharing of each other at the most basic level.

3. sappho06

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I don't think I could fall in love with a man, just thinking about it feels weird...

---------- Post added 12th May 2015 at 09:49 AM ----------

But if I had a girlfriend and she wanted to transgender, I'd be 100% supportive. Though I doubt I'd be attracted to her as a male. I obviously haven't thought this through. :rolle:

4. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people

Im not really falling in love with a man or a woman, Im falling in love with who they are inside.

5. Images and Words

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

6. wasgij

To me, pansexual tries to include people that don't fit the cis-female / cis-male norms, like the queer and androgynous. If we're just talking about attraction, part of it is just the "look", and it could be something simple like a pixie haircut, extra piercings or cargo pants on women, or well-groomed guys with a feminine look. There's also an element of standing up against social pigeon-holing where conservative men and women spend a lot of time bullying everyone else into "picking a side".