1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend Crush now what

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whattodoii, May 12, 2015.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Well, I've had this crush on my friend, which I've gone over in previous threads, but I haven't been here for a while... and a lot has happened.
    Sooo, my feelings for her have been growing stronger, but I'm trying to slow it down. But we've been hanging out a lot and school and stuff, which doesn't make it too easy. Also, she stayed over at my house and we watched a lot of tv series, but we slept in my teeny tiny bed, together. So first it's kinda awkward, but then she's kinda like: Fuck it, so she got comftable, which meant that she laid very close to me, with her back to me. So, we spooned (and tbh, she's pretty dominant and a leader, but I kinda spooned her, just thought that was funny :b). It felt so good!! I slept better than I had in quite a while, so I'm all emotionally confused, does this mean she's into me? Does this mean anything at all?? But she had to leave pretty soon after, which confused me even more, but maybe she's confused too...?
    But she acted like nothing happened, we never said anything about it, so I didn't either :/
    Everything's just normal, 'till one night (this is just with message btw, she wasn't there with me), she tells me that she just received something cute, which turned out to be a message from a boy, who told her she's beautiful and that he liked her :icon_sad: I felt like my heart got crushed by a giant who stepped on it, unaware of it being there... :tears: But I do want her to be happy (BTW, she had told me about the boy once, like months ago, so idk) but i bawled my eyes out that night.
    I know I have to get over her and I'm trying, but I'm so so so happy I didn't tell her about my crush on her
    Buut yeah, we are probably going to have a sleepover again somewhere in the future weeks, so any advice will be great and helpfull :icon_bigg

2. kcdeclassified

Out Status:
    A few people
    Whattodii,

I am sorry to hear about this heart break!!! The best advice that I can give is that you're still young! You have plenty of time to find the ONE for you.

I'm sure the spooning with you meant something, but maybe not romantically. Being a girl who was straight for many years, I have had female friends sleep over all the time. With some friends, they wouldn't want to share a bed or spoon. Other friends, on the other hand, would love to spoon with me! And they (and myself) had boyfriends at the time, so nothing was thought of it. This could be the case with your friend. She could just be comfortable with you enough / a good enough friend, and maybe she didn't think anything of it.

If she is into this guy, it is safe to assume that she isn't into you :frowning2: I am very sorry about that! Maybe it is best to remain friends with her, have another sleepover, and get back on the search of the next lucky lady for you to crush on, and hopefully form a relationship with!

3. bi2me

This sounds a bit my my bff and I at 16. We ended up exploring with each other while still openly dating boys. It was confusing, and frankly is confusing to me again, as I tend to conflate friendship and romantic love. (I married my best guy friend and experimented w my best girl friend and that's all the experience I've got.)

Anyway, I'm seeing her in a few weeks, and I'm hoping to sort everything out a bit more (without ruining our trip).

#3 bi2me, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015