1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

idk if I'm a bisexual or a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by eee, May 13, 2015.

1. eee

eee

I've had boyfriends back in high school, althought I know that I've always been attracted to girls. So yea, I've tried being in a relationship with guys but they never worked out. I never really imagine being emotionally attached to guys although I'm still attracted to them. On the other hand, I always find myself being emotionally attracted to girls but never imagined having sex with them.

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You will probably have better luck in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation forum, this one is for talking about your gender. :slight_smile:

Have you tried imagining yourself having sex with girls? If you have and you don't feel much, it's possible you're heterosexual, but homoromantic. That is, you like having sex with guys but don't fall in love with them, and fall in love with girls but don't want to have sex with them. It's actually possible for them to not be to the same gender. It's also possible you will find you like having sex with girls when you're dating one. :slight_smile:

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The staff have moved your thread over to the Sexual and Romantic Orientation forum, where you will hopefully get some more replies! :slight_smile:

4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's hard to tell, but I'd say you were a homoromantic heterosexual (if you want the specific terminology) (Feels sexual attraction to men and romantic attraction to women)

Obviously you're the only one who can say what you feel for sure, though :slight_smile: