1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with best friend? both straight maybe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cnphff7, May 13, 2015.

1. cnphff7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My best friend and I have always had a very romantic type relationship..neither of us are out of the closet and neither of us have talked about it with each other, other than saying were straight, also she is super shy and not very open except with me. we flirt a lot, we go on dates and have picnics and cuddle. We have both talked about how our relationship is not normal at all and how its like were practically dating. we text each other loving texts and talk about how we will go on dates and cuddle and watch movies and even things like feed each other fruit haha. People have always though my friend was a lesbian but i never really though i was bisexual until i met her. I flirt with her a ton and we both genuinely love each other and have told each other we are in love with each other. However we have never done anything like kiss or anything sexual in that sense. We both always say "what are we" or "i dont understand our relationship" but we always both lough it off and are like "yeah i have no idea" we have talked about it a while ago and said that we are in an emotional dating relationship but we hook up with guys. is that even a thing??? any ways that was a couple months ago and since then things have gotten even more complicated. since we said we would hook up with guys we are both at college I've hooked up with this one guy alot but it never meant anything to me. however my friend hasn't hooked up with anyone and is always nervous/scared when guys try to flirt with her. I guess my question is is that i would like to define the relationship more and figure out what we are.. what should i say and how do i find out if im bisexual or not...do you the think it sounds like were more than just friends and me and her are both just beating around the bush? should i jsut kiss her or next time we bring up the weirdness of our relationship should i say something like "what do you want us to be?" or like "i guess the only question is if were actually dating in a lesbian relationship or if were just really weird friends"

2. kcdeclassified

Out Status:
    A few people
    TALK TO HER!!!!!! Just from reading this, I would say that you two are more than friends. I wish I was in a relationship like that! It honestly sounds like you two are just beating around the bush.

But first, you can't worry about what she wants. The thing you have to worry about is what you want.
    Do you want to date your friend?? If you can honestly answer yes, then girlfriend, go for it!! If it's a no.. then make sure you define the boundaries if the conversation gets brought up again.

Other things to think about:
    When you are cuddling with her, do you feel the butterflies? Do you ever feel sexually aroused by her?

To me, it sounds like you want a sexual and romantic relationship with her, but listen to your heart.

3. bi2me

Sounds a lot like my best friend. We were ftf in high school after some time like that.