1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q for gay bottoms - where do you actually feel physical arousal?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Phoenix83, May 17, 2015.

1. Phoenix83

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi all

When you get turned on, do you feel the actual physical arousal just in your genitals, or do you also feel it in your anus as well, like in your prostate area? Does it feel like you want to have something up there too? I think this area for me has recently been 'switched on' and I do fantasise about being penetrated. At times I feel really sensitive there and have a sexual feeling in my anus and I was wondering if it's just me...

thx

2. norcal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a great question. I personally feel it in my anus, and if uou get it right, you can stimulate the prostate as well. However, the movement of the object in your anus is very pleasurable.

3. ninjakomodo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've got to agree with Norcal. I feel it in the anus, and if the prostate is hit right it feels great. Personally, the feeling as something actually enters or exits in a sexual way feels great. If I'm aroused, I feel it in genitals and anus though. There is no mistaking the different feeling in the arousal of the two areas. And trust me on this, an orgasm from anal stimulation is MUCH different from an orgasm from genital stimulation. Both amazing, but very different.

4. Phoenix83

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks guys.

I've been getting these sexual physical feelings for the past couple of years and it's getting more and more intense. I've thought myself a straight male before this though... Did you or do you at all feel a constant sexual feeling in your anus all the time, like you just need to satisfy it? Or is it only for specific turn-on situations then it goes away?

Another question if I can:

Are you romantically attracted to men too? I'm asking because I would like to be penetrated but the thought of kissing another man isn't anywhere as much a turn on, neither is affectionate stuff, like holding each other and anything romantic. What do you guys feel? And did this change over time?

Sorry about the interrogation-style, it's been hard to get help...

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I got analed I'm not sure what to think of it. It's not as pleasurable as I thought it would be (maybe because he couldn't find my spot), so I can't answer the second part of your question.

As for romantic atttaction, I'll admit that in the beginning I couldn't see it happening, but it's much more possible now since I've done some digging. I actually love kissing cuddling more than anal. I'm one of those guys who aren't really into anal all that much (but will want it once in a blue moon).

You could be similar, or completely different. Can only get so much from a post, you know?

6. Phoenix83

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok cool - so interesting, thank you, Jax!

For me, I really have this constant sexual feeling but it's in my anus in my prostate area, not my penis area as much. Seems to all be turned inside out for some reason! Such a mystery...

It's not so clear tying anal sexual arousal with being gay then is it... Jax, would you call yourself a bottom only? i would say at this stage I am definitely a curious bottom only.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just enjoy the stretch in my rectum.

I have felt romantically attracted to men, but it doesn't happen often. Also, the two men I have been with are terrible kissers.

~ Adrienne

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I enjoy the feeling of fullness when playing around with my dildos. I guess I don't feel sexual pleasure very much outside of when someone or something is inside of me.

Adrienne, be nice to us bad kissers. :wink:

9. Confuseddude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If I understand the question correctly. Any physical pleasure is from my genital area but when aroused any kind of anal penetration serves to increase any pleasure in my genitals. The stretch feeling/the 'full' feeling specifically.

10. norcal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the OP, I'm currently in a relationship, and I personally (as well as him) find cuddling and kissing very fun, and happens more often (seeing that anal kinda requires a bit of time haha) but yes, I kiss my boyfriend and I love it.

11. SpangleDangle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a huge fan of affection in general too e.g. snuggles kissing things like that and im proud lol. anyways yh agreeing some others here, the 'full' feeling and ummmm being filled up...! am I allowed to say that...
    cant say more than that really aha, I find the whole idea of sex awesome really, does take time but I can make time :icon_wink :***:

12. Phoenix83

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    OK thanks everyone

Argh I can't seem to nail this down. So is it that some people have this sexually aroused feeling in their anus just like it would be in their genitals (eg. me), but others don't necessarily want anal stimulation all the time or at all, while other people maybe don't feel arousal in their anus primarily but love the 'filled up' feeling?? If only I could put this all in a neat little "i'm gay" box... this is hard to work out what my orientation is...

13. norcal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The answer to your questions is "Yes." There is no "correct" way to be gay, that would be like asking someone is there a "correct" way to be straight. Its normal to like the stimulation, the filled up feeling, or not like it at all. There are tops who don't like to be penetrated, which is why there a top, and there are people who absolutely love being penetrated, and they would be a bottom. Then theres vers, who do both. So, its completely up to you. Not every gay dude has anal sex. If you don't like anal sex, that doesn't mean your any "less gay" than someone who does like anal. What I tell people about the LGBTQ community is that we are nothing different from the heterosexual community, minus the fact that we like the same sex. There are straight people who like anal, there are straight people who do BDSM, and all of the kinky stuff thats generally associated with the LGTBQ community. So, if you aren't sure if your gay or not, think about it this way. (I'm rather black and white in this section) If you like dudes, and your a dude, then your gay. If you like dudes and girls, and your a dude, then your bisexual. If you like girls and your a dude, but is curious to try stuff with a guy, your bicurious. Once you act on that bicuriousness, and you like it, then you can move on to seeing if your gay. I understand where your coming from though, I once thought I wasn't as gay as others because I didn't like anal. Its a hard thing (lol, pun intedned) to deal with, because you hear all of the stories of anal hurting like a motherf**ker. Which it does, until you get used to it. Then its amazing.

Sorry for the huge wall of text, and the rather to-the-point words. I get carried away when I write, and I think that happened here. No offense was meant :kiss::kiss:

14. DarrenB

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Straight guys are capable of liking anal too, it's called pegging. Everyone likes different kinds of sexual acts/positions/etc. Gay people are no different than anyone else, and yet we are all different from each other, just the same as everyone else. Does that make sense?

To answer your first question, yes there is a physical pleasure I feel in both the front and the back when I'm aroused. There's a sort of swelling feeling back there, and it becomes sensitive and pleasurable to touch.

To answer the second question, yes I am very much romantically attracted to men. In fact, that's how I know I'm probably gay or bi. I'm somewhat sexually attracted to women, but I just, don't feel anything emotionally when I'm with them. But with guys I get those butterflies that everyone talks about, I get shy and embarrassed around the ones I find attractive, I want to hug them, cuddle, and all that cute stuff. Heck, even just the thought of kissing a guy gets me aroused. So yes, I am romantically attracted to men. Very much so.

#14 DarrenB, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015