1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is really stressing me out >.<

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by echo98, May 20, 2015.

1. echo98

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know, you're probably really tired of this question already, and there seems to be no sure way to answer me but it is really making me feel stressed.

I embarrassingly have no previous sexual experience. Maybe I'm too shy? I've never been in the right situation I suppose anyhow. I would be terrified of rejection if I came on to anyone, girl or boy.
    Recently I have noticed that I feel really really aware when one or two of my female friends are close to me and wanting to kiss them and I have noticed myself checking out other girls and finding some attractive. I went to watch a show at the theatre also and I found one of the actresses very sexy.
    I personally find guys terrifying to approach (except in class) but I have no close guy- friends. I like the idea of being in a relationship and having sex with a guy but I don't like the idea of being dominated (as weird as that sounds). I had a massive crush last summer on a guy who our family went camping with his family.
    The people who I camp with each year include a lesbian couple and a lesbian student. (there are about 15 people all together) Maybe this has made me more aware?
    I am just pretty confused and the subject of 'gayness' has come of a couple of times with my (straight) brother but I've always said I'm straight.
    I have two gay friends and a gender fluid bisexual friend.

I have a feeling that I'm Bisexual (i'm 100% sure i'm not lesbian) but with not exactly much experience it's difficult to tell. I don't want to come out as bi either because
    a: My mum doesn't think 'bi' exists.
    b: I might be making it all up in my head
    c: I'm scared of coming out
    and d and e

Any advice?
    :dry: