1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisexual and so confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NatalieJacques, May 22, 2015.

1. NatalieJacques

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey guyss so im 16 and i think im bi and i have only kissed 2 girls but i was drunk and it wasnt anything serious and i haven't told a lot of people that i am bi, but i wanna tell my friends etc but there are people who say its just a phase an im so confused!!

2. Still Me

I get the "its just a phase" speech a lot too. In the end it comes down to what you like. Other people can't tell you who you are attracted to. I told my friends and they were really supportive. My general attitude made more sense and our friendship got stronger.
    I don't know your friends so I can't advise on how they will react, but I hope some of this helps.

#2 Still Me, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
  3. bi2me

Sexuality can be very fluid for some people. You might find yourself attracted one way for a while and then it may change. That's ok. It doesn't have to change your orientation just because a preference fluctuates.

4. Lyana

Hi Natalie!

If you want to come out and feel it's safe for you to do so, don't let something like "other people will think it's a phase" stop you. Kissing girls when drunk doesn't make a girl bi, but it doesn't mean she isn't bi, either. What determines your orientation is what you feel, and these people don't know what you're feeling! Don't let what other people say undermine your confidence in your orientation.

What are you confused about? Maybe with more information we can help you more!

Hugs from France. (*hug*)

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the moment I identify as bisexual, but my attractions are towards guys right now. Maybe down the road I'll identify as gay (which is one of my fears actually).

But there's days when I feel gay and days where I feel bi. It changes way too often for me to settle on a label, but oh well.