1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend told me she loves me??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Plao, May 23, 2015.

1. Plao

Well, first of all, I'm not out as anything yet. My friends joke about me because my love of Lana Del Rey (I talk about her 24/7). One of my friends keeps complimenting me, and she told me that she loves me. Once, we were alone and she and I were laughing about something and she said "you're so adorable" and said that she loved me. After that, she kept saying that she loved me, and I have no idea what that is about... She gave me flowers that she picked out and said she loved me in another language. The thing is when my other friends hear her say I love you to me she quickly takes it back and says that she is straight.

She makes comments about how anime guys are cute and I know she had crushes who were boys. She sometimes makes comments on how anime girls are adorable, but I don't think that really shows anything. She reads some fan fictions where an anime boy is placed in a situation with the reader. Whenever she watches anime, she comes up with gay ships, where there are 2 boys in a relationship and she absolutely loves yaoi, which is basically two male anime characters together.

One time on the bus, she said that she was straight but then took it back and said "just kidding". That time was only when my other friends couldn't hear her. I'm so confused on what to do. I do like her, and I had a crush on her since I met her. I was ignoring my feelings for her but then she kept on confusing me because one time she's flirting with me then the next she is saying I love you to me. I'm so confused. What do I do in this situation? Is there a possibility she may be bisexual? I don't know if I should say I love you to her back... Help...?:tears:

2. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think she may be questioning her sexuality to some extent and maybe confides in you by flirting because she is comfortable. Next time she says something like "I'm straight, oh no, just kidding" call her out on it. Just start being nice to her if you want to figure it out otherwise it will always be a mystery. I hope this helps at least a little. Good luck :slight_smile: x

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you could tell her you are questioning your sexuality. I think she is at least bi and perhaps senses you are too. I tithing she takes things back because she wants to say them but then gets scared of what people will think.