1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my friend made out?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by juno14, May 25, 2015.

1. juno14

Me and my best friend already kissed about a month ago, just for fun, and last night we had a sleepover and sort of made out. We kissed for a long time and we got quite carried away and kept being like 'why are we doing this?' but we probably did it about 5 times. My heart was beating quite fast (this sounds so cheesy haha I just mean that physically my heart rate was faster) and I couldn't really think about anything else while we were kissing. Since the first time we kissed, I keep noticing girls I find attractive but I don't really trust this since before we kissed I only really noticed men. I think I caught a girl looking at me today and it made me really happy. I also want to make out with my friend again.
    People always give the advice to see who you can picture being in a relationship with, and I can only picture being in a relationship with my friend but this may be because I hardly know any boys. Anyway, does it sound like I'm gay? Thanks everyone :icon_bigg

2. Debora

Debora Guest

Hello :wink:
    You don't seem to be gay, I think you're a bit confused and curious, and attracted by your friend, of course :wink: I think you'll completely understand your sexual orientation by having sex with another girl but especially being in a relationship with her. Hope you'll be with your friend!
    :wink:

3. bi2me

I was fwb with my best friend in high school. I kind of thought it was a one person thing, but recently realized I'm bisexual. Give yourself time to figure it out. As long as you are having fun, bring safe, and no one is getting hurt, you are doing ok. :slight_smile:

4. juno14

Thanks, that helps :slight_smile: Have a nice day!

---------- Post added 25th May 2015 at 10:31 PM ----------

Good to know it's not just me, and thanks that helps :slight_smile: