1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubting my homosexuality???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by still ill, May 29, 2015.

1. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm sorry to bother you all I was just very confused about my sexuality (story of my life..) Its been about 6 months since I've accepted my queerness. I feel in my heart that I love women but am not opposed to being with a man. Not having any experience with either gender really makes me confused about what I want. I know for fact I love women but a part of me is scared that my homosexuality will go away. Is this a normal feeling to be having? Or does this mean I'm not really homosexual? I feel that the root of my problem is that I have no experience with either gender, and am not sure what the outcome will be. Please help, I just want to feel happy again and I feel all I do is doubt myself. It's so hard to be in touch with my own feelings...:bang:

2. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have no experience with either gender but I just know deep down that I'm much more attracted to women. You could be bicurious or bisexual with a preference for women. That's pretty much what I am.

3. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thnks for your help. I do believe I am a bisexual more inclined toward homosexuality. Thanks for your input ! I know deep down I feel more for girls, its what my heart wants.. its just my head that makes me doubt things.

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No problem:slight_smile: I understand what you mean. I'm still struggling a bit with things myself. Sexuality is kind of crazy, isn't it?

5. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is pretty crazy, I doubt it a lot. I'm pansexual, and tend to have a straight preference, but fine with any gender. i also love the emotional connections women have...so, I am so confused. I have a fear I won't love my girlfriend because I find out I'm straight. But, I'm not...
    Sexuality is so confusing! I know what you mean, totally.
    But, I guess, if you feel your label changing, just embrace it, whether you're straight or gay or bisexual or anything at all. When you have experience with someone, it'll become a lot more clear though.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well after I had sex with a man it basically told me something I knew; I liked men and I liked gay sex. Sometimes experience is what you need.

7. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes but not all the time. Straight people never question if they should sleep with someone to figure it out. They just know.

8. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I know I love women I think i'm just having a hard time figuring out if I still want men in my life. I don't know how I feel about sexual relations with men. I feel like when I do sleep with a girl though I will like it because I do. Its my mind that tries to trick me. My heart says women and that is the direction I'm going in even if things change.

---------- Post added 29th May 2015 at 11:25 PM ----------

Thanks for your help though you guys, this really did help