1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the phuck am i?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Deathsinger, May 29, 2015.

1. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so lately I have seen so many lesbians with their own "labels", and literally every single one defines herself according to her personality or appearance. But I seem to not be in any of those "categories". Or more like I fit in almost every single one of them.
    I am kind of boyish, I only wear jeans and shirts with my flannels or leather jackets with some very, VERY tiny eye makeup. Sometimes I just wear jogs and walk around in very large shirts with nothing on my face. I have short hair and used to have a tomboy haircut that I am considering to get again. I have average hygiene, neither poor nor perfect.
    I am mostly attracted by very feminine and cute girls, though I also like tomboyish femmes too.
    Nerdiness is the word that describes me most of the time. I am very straight forward, even rough sometimes because I always say what's in my mind. I like drawing, reading, writing. Cuddles are my hobby, I like cute girls simply because I would just hug them infinitely.
    I know tests on the internet are mostly based on cliches, but i swear that I tried out almost all of them, and i get different answers all the time. One of them even said I was probably straight (pretty positive I like girls though lmao).
    So yeah, just what the fuck am i?

2. Spacewalker

I'd just bring it down to the main points. If you're only attracted to girls romantically and sexually, then you're most probably lesbian. If you're only attracted to boys romantically and sexually, then you're straight. Well both means bi.
    Those cliches bout style or hygiene or hobbies have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with sexuality. It just appears that sometimes girls being more tomboyish are gay but they could also be straight. And so on.
    Well I hope that helped a bit or made it clearer. It's very very confusing figuring that out, so don't worry. Everything will come into place:slight_smile:

3. Lyana

If you're talking about butch, femme, lipstick, chapstick, etc... Is it that important for you to have a label? What will it bring you? Of course there are people who don't 100% fit any specific label. We're all different, and even though there are many, many labels about personal style/appearance, there are way more ways to dress and present. Maybe you don't fit a label. Why should that be a bad thing?

4. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing is that sometimes people say I can't possibly be lesbian since I don't fit any label, and since I'm out to everyone most people won't believe me and say i'm just another kind of attention whore lmao. I usually don't care but I gotta say the question got me pretty confused since most girls have their labels.

5. Spacewalker

You don't have to label yourself. Even if others try to do that.
    Just go your way, like what you like and don't justify yourself.

6. Images and Words

You don't need a label, put simply. It's like me and my gender. I don't think anything suits me, so I identify a "in the middle" you can identify as anything you want, or nothing at all. :slight_smile: