1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To gay men and bisexual men..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confused155, May 29, 2015.

1. confused155

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone,
    I am kind of confused as to how people can have "no trouble getting it up" for girls, but find out later they are completely gay. This is because I have had attractions towards guys that I know aren't going away but I will even get hard just talking to a girl. I am wondering if any gay or bisexual men have had the same experience with having no trouble getting it up for a women before they accepted themselves as gay, or if this just means that I am bi. Also, I have never gotten hard from a guy in person but I think this is just me not allowing it to happen, whereas I will already be hard just flirting to a girl.

I look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks!

2. Synthetik

I guess I'm not the best person to respond to this, but since nobody else has, I'll take a crack at it. I started out under the notion that I was, pardon the pun, straight-up gay. I had mostly female friends as a small person, with not even the slightest inkling that I could feel attraction to any of them, but there were a lot of things related to men that sort of kicked-off my experience with puberty, including those rather unwanted erections.

Then I hit highschool and met a lot of girls I didn't want to be friends with, so I thought, okay, whatever, guess I'm bi. Then it turned out some of those girls were actually guys who were born with inaccurate chromosomes and one of my boyfriends had actually been my girlfriend the whole time, so I thought, okay holy shit, who cares which gender(s) I'm attracted to, is there a good term for this? Ah, 'pansexual,' I like that. Then I hit college and realized nobody had any idea how to deal with any of this, so I started a student organization called Campus FAG (friends and gays) which they made me change to the GSA chapter because fascists. The end.

So in short, I only had any trouble getting it up for girls back when I wasn't even sure what 'getting it up' meant, and I do not consider myself exclusively gay.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I stuck/came out as gay for a short while until I met my boyfriend. My attractions to girls haven't gone away, they're still there. I'm not saying someday I'll end up with a woman because I still think that's unlikely, but I just know that there's something for girls. Even when I'm at a committed relationship with my boyfriend (he's actually bisexual as well), I find myself still attracted to certain women. Not all women, of course, but it's there.

4. confused155

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey guys thanks for your responses!:slight_smile: