1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bicurious and had a weird experience

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 123anders, May 29, 2015.

1. 123anders

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So basically I realises a while ago that I was slightly bicurious. When I was really horny sometimes I'd think about getting nailed up the ass by a lad my age. Usually felt a bit remorseful afterwards after I'd jacked it.

But basically there's a shop I go to sometimes. One of the assistants in there took a shine to me, would always follow me around and stand really close pretending to explain products and "accidentally" put a finger on my crotch.
    I'm only 23 and this guy is quite a lot older - I'd say mid 30s to early 40s perhaps? I pretty much assumed he was gay but didn't say anything. I go to the shop very infrequently but he'd always be there and come to me and do the usual touching.

I went in today to buy some things and he was there and sh** got real. He kept doing his usual "accidental" touching, I don't get why I never left but I was having a good look around. I guess part of me didn't mind so much, but it was awkward as there were other customers about and I was scared they'd see him doing it. He'd only do it occasionally and occasionally make noises like he had blue balls or something. But the noises and the age difference just made me think "paedo" because of the age difference and some south park episode with some nambla guys taking a shine to butters that I'd seen.

Eventually he touched the head of my cock and I get hard despite trying my best to keep it down.
    He whispered something like "I can see you're hard", I noticed I was " pitching a tent" and was kind of scared he'd see but more the customers. I tried to discreetly stuff it in the waist of my pants and he saw I was panicked a bit and whispered "don't worry about being hard, I'm hard too".
    I was worried, I asked him where the toilet was so I could go and hide my erection somehow. He took that as a sign that I wanted to get fucked in the toilets. He said " I'll meet you in the toilets then" and went off. I didn't follow, I just stood around trying to get my semi to settle.
    He came back and I asked him when he finished, thinking he could just fuck me after work. I thought about it, I just didn't want to be felt up in public, too risky!

I've never had gay sex before, I've only fucked girls a few times. Eventually I got away when he got called away to do something. I sort of hung around for a while waiting for him to discuss it, but where could we discuss something like that?!
    So I paid for my stuff, kind of nervous and twitchy. The till woman must have sensed something was wrong, I guess I was acting weird. Maybe she thought I was just on drugs or something.

I got home and had to jack off. Could have done it to straight pirn but instead imagined him wanking me off.
    So now I'm stuck. I don't know what to do. I live on my own. Should I bring him back here and have sex? I fantasised sometimes about taking it up the ass and feeling "full" and having some guy blow his load in there, and I've put my finger up there and wanked whilst stimulating it and the wank has been amazing but extremely exhausting when I've blown. I've also occasionally thought about coming in a guys ass myself.
    But I don't know if it's a good idea acting on it. I think mostly about girls and just want a relationship with a sweet, caring girl. But I think I'm rather submissive and pretty much imagine her running the show, but when I've looked into males being submissive to a female they always seem to abuse power and cuckold the men eventually, but that's another topic..
    I can't imagine being in a caring, intimate relationship with a man though and truly loving him. It's just lusty feelings I get, not towards older guys but young guys like me.
    If I act on it and like it then I guess I'm gay or bi, if I don't then I guess I'm more towards straight? It doesn't bother me too much. But I don't want a relationship with a guy yet. But should I get fucked by one?
    I know not all gay guys do anal but its the only thing I like about it, I sometimes feel like I just want to lie on my stomach whilst he pushes it in my backside and gives me a pounding.I don't want to be someone's twink though despite pretty much being submissive and I want to get off too.

Sorry if this post is a bit disgusting, weird or even funny but this is the first time I've opened up about it and I need advice.

Thank you

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi.

Honestly, I personally wouldn't act on it. If you're inexperienced, I'd strongly recommend against having your first sexual experience be with some predatory older guy who clearly has no boundaries. You deserve someone who will appreciate and respect you for who you are, not see you as a sex object and try and get into your pants when you're attempting to shop at a business.

Personally, I'd also find the owner (or at least the corporate office, if it's a chain) of the store and explain what's happened, because it is so far outside the realm of acceptable and appropriate that he should at the least be severely warned, and most likely fired. His behavior could be incredibly damaging to someone with a history of rape or sexual abuse, and it's incredibly inappropriate under any circumstances.

As far as your own feelings... it does sound like you are at least bi, and perhaps closer to gay. I'd suggest first spending some time fantisizing on your own, thinking about (separately) guys and girls and seeing which is more arousing to you. That will help you get a better handle on where your own attractions lie.

If you do find yourself attracted to guys... then really give thought to whom you find attractive. Don't go for this guy simply because he has no boundaries and started feeling you up without your permission. It's disrespectful to you and your body, and you'll probably end up feeling dirty and gross afterwards if you were to do anything with him. Instead, think about the sort of person you'd genuinely be attracted to, and think about ways to meet someone so that you can develop something real. Or, if you really, really want a hookup... go to a gay bar or other place where there are other guys around your age and find someone you like.

Don't let this creep take advantage of you simply because he's the first guy who made you consider your sexual orientation.

3. James Beamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am somewhat in a similar situation, except that I never had any physical experience with a male and do find it appealing. However my fantasies are exactly like the OP...kind of crazy how similar. Also submissive.

OP, if still reading this: Any abuse in your childhood?

4. Thebazixel

That's... Creepy sounding. Personally, I would avoid him at all costs. But that's just me, and, well, what do I know? But still; be careful, at least; he does sound like a creepy stalker pedo guy

5. waternation

waternation Guest

I agree with the other posters above, that sort of behaviour for someone working in a store like that really isn't acceptable :confused: His behaviour is definitely predatory. I wonder if you're the only one he does this to?

I think Chip's advice was really good, to go to a gay bar or to wait until you find someone who you have a genuine emotional connection with otherwise you might regret it... I'd be leaning towards maybe reporting that guy too. Being so pushy and weird like that really isn't okay :dry: It's sexual assault. Imagine if he did this sort of thing to a female?? He would not get away with it. Avoid!!

#5 waternation, May 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
  6. 123anders

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi guys, thanks a lot for your opinions. There's literally no one I know who I can talk to, so it means a lot.

Yeah, I might have regretted it, I'm glad I didn't go through with it now. Like if a guy flirted with me or directly asked me I'd have given it some thought and taken his number. But getting groped in a public setting is just a bit, idk... uncomfortable. I wasn't exactly terrified, but I wasn't comfortable with it either, was worried someone would see and didn't exactly appreciate him making a beeline for my genitals either. It was such a weird experience tbh, I've never had anything like that before or known anyway to look at me in a sexual way.

I know I should, but a part of me doesn't want to get anyone into trouble or the headache that comes to me from it. I didn't exactly help the situation in sticking round for so long, people might think I wanted it.

I have done sometimes. I feel like I'm more attracted to women, it's almost like having thoughts about men is like a "kink" to me because I only seem to want sex with men when I'm very horny. I don't mean to offend anyone putting it like that, it's just how I feel.
    I just don't know if I could genuinely love a man like I could a woman. I'm not sure what I'am, probably bi I guess. It's only in the past couple of years that I've started thinking of men in sexual terms. I don't think I'd care whether my sexual partner was a male or a female, it's just at the moment I couldn't see myself settling down with a man, probably because I've never really seen one.

Idk, he got me horny tbh even though I don't really find him attractive, just the thought of it and I guess the excitement (?) and him messing around my genitals obviously. It sort of muddled my thinking. I would be fine having sex with a guy and maybe him, but yeah, I don't want my first experience to be like that.

That's what I thought, I might regret it afterwards. I worried if I took him back to mine that he'd keep turning up all the time too. I don't know how to go about it to be honest. I live in a small provincial town, so I'd have to travel to go to a gay bar and I'd probably find it a bit intimidating tbh. I looked at a gay dating app before but the guys on there seemed obsessed with looks, and I'm not good looking tbh.
    I considered my orientation before that, but until now I hadn't seriously thought about acting on it.

---------- Post added 31st May 2015 at 10:44 AM ----------

I'm submissive but I don't want to be some "sissy" or whatever, just like normal but not the dominant one in a relationship. I think this is what kills my chances with women tbh, I'm not a leader or really dominant. I can be in the bedroom, but in life I'm not really although I've started acting more so. It's not naturally me though.
    It's just when I've looked into this stuff, submissive men just seem to get like taken advantage of it seems. Maybe I'm just getting wires crossed with BDSM and men who like to be humiliated.

Not that I can remember. I had a good family, although I guess my parents were kind of distant looking back now. My mum was always kind of miserable and didn't really show any affection and my dad was always out. So I guess I grew up cold? I definitely have a hard time spilling my guts to women, but I guess all men do. But I've always looked for women who were kind, caring, I guess sort of motherly and this probably makes me come across clingy and submissive which probably puts them off. So basically I can't win. :/
    The only abuse if you can call it that is someone kind of licking my ear a few times when I was a kid and putting it in their mouth in a kind of sensual way you'd do if making out with someone. Probably sounds stupid, but when I look back at it it makes me suspect they had paedophilic tendencies. At least they didn't act on them.

---------- Post added 31st May 2015 at 11:01 AM ----------

The store isn't exactly the type that usually attracts young customers, but there are a few young guys my age and a lot of teenage girls that work there. I'll avoid the place now I think.

I thought that about chips advice after I read it, it was good getting that sound advice. To be honest I never fully understood how uncomfortable it must be for women to get groped by strangers like that before, I think I can understand it better now though, it wasn't scary for me but it was uncomfortable. But had it been like down an alley or some place where I couldn't have got help it might have been a lot different, you could imagine him pulling his dick out or something. I've never groped a stranger, I've made out and felt up girls I was seeing but I don't think that's the same (be interested to get a female opinion on that) and I hug female friends.

7. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    123Anders please report this guy who touched you whilst you were shopping. What he did is a serious crime, sexual assault. Allowing him to get away with it means he will think it's ok. He needs at least a warning from the company that that sort of behaviour is not acceptable. This is what allows people to justify rape, if no one is able to stop them or spread out about it, these predators just get away with it. Please say something before he seriously assaults someone.

8. waternation

waternation Guest

I am soooo glad you decided to avoid that guy!!

Oh... yeah. It can get really scary when this happens experiencing this as a female because you never know what the guys intentions are/at what point he would stop/how little respect he has for you/how strong he is... etc. etc. as well as being completely unwelcome and uncomfortable.

If it's your girlfriend, and making out with her completely consensual it's a lot different :icon_wink haha, so there's really no need to worry about that. If there is safety/consent/respect you really can't compare the two. One is basically assault, the other is just showing normal human affection. At least that is how I see it^^ Oh and for hugging, I hug both my male and female friends so I think that's okay but that probably just depends on the person.