1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very very confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by springhassprung, May 29, 2015.

1. springhassprung

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've always identified myself as straight (am 21) however recently I've been getting what i can only describe as extremely crushy feeling about my equine vet who is female.
    i don't currently have a boyfriend but am sleeping with a boy at university which i still am enjoying but wow thinking about this woman makes me feel sick, and happy and just so so bloody confused i don't know what to think at all and what I'm feeling making me feel panicky as i don't feel like i can identify with myself anymore.
    anyone have any advice or been through something similar?
    also any tips for getting over this asap as i feel awkward and weird being around her its messing with my head which was pretty messed up to start with
    thankyou in advance for any advice

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey try not to worry I am sure we can help you figure it out.

When you first experience attraction for the same sex it can be very scary and confusing but these things sort themselves out. It could be that you are bisexual and that's why you are able to enjoy the sex with the male friend and also have a crush on your vet.

What are you most worried about?

3. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well hello! Yeah, I always thought that I was straigth too. The best thing to do is just to ask some questions: Do you feel that you want to kiss her? Do you have these really crushy-like feelings? Do you want to be close to her or even go intimate?
    Who do you want to be the most with, women or men? If you can't answer to that, there is a change that you might be bisexual.
    You should ask those kind of questions from yourself
    Then you should try the Kinsey scale. Maybe it would help you with the labels.
    And then just trust your intuition. No one can know better than you.

I hope this helped even a little bit.
    Good luck! :smilewave

#3 bigspeakers, May 29, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2015