1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to start noticing liking girls due to kissing one?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by juno14, May 29, 2015.

1. juno14

Yeah I know this is about my thousandth post this week I'm actually sorry, you guys are really nice and I don't know who else to talk to about this stuff, but sorry :icon_redf :icon_bigg I was wondering if something that happens can trigger lesbian feelings? I kissed a girl for the first time recently, and since then have been noticing women I find attractive which I rarely did before. Also (sorry this sounds so random) I have this DVD and in it is a scene where two women kiss, a few months ago when I watched this I didn't feel any differently to how I would if it was a straight couple kissing, but watching this week I felt like the scene excited me, however I'm worried I'm imagining this since it didn't a while ago. Basically what I'm asking is can kissing a girl bring gay feelings to the surface or am I probably imagining them for whatever reason?
    I honestly promise I won't make another thread this week, thanks if you took the time to read it XD

2. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes it can. Sometimes an experience with someone can unlock feelings you didn't know existed within you.

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, it can~ Kissing, well just having an attraction to one girl made me question my sexuality. Especially after she came out as bisexual. After that, I thought of girls and boys and any gender as attractive, as long as they had a good personality, and understood my sexuality

4. emmadances

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey :slight_smile: i don't know if this will make sense, but maybe you had these feelings already, but you didn't notice them until this kiss with a girl? To put it another way, you did like women, (In another thread you said you Got obssessions with actresses,) but this experience made you realise what it was you were feeling or made yoy see your feelings in a different way?

5. juno14

Cool thanks, that helps :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 29th May 2015 at 10:55 PM ----------

Great, that makes sense thanks :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 29th May 2015 at 10:58 PM ----------

That actually makes total sense, thanks!:icon_wink Btw your out status is really cute (*hug*)