1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation & Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Umami, May 31, 2015.

1. Umami

Out Status:
    Family only
    I always loved masturbating. It was to the extent that I really felt like I was making love to myself and I loved hearing myself moan and feeling my own juices and ladybits and yadda yadda. Almost like I was attracted to myself and got turned on by myself. Later on, when I actually saw a real girl masturbate and orgasm, I realized I was probably a lesbian (since I liked what I saw much more than when I've watched a guy masturbate/orgasm). I thought it was just some kinky fetish of mine to get off of getting myself off.. but now I realize that I was probably just attracted to the female anatomy in general and getting any girl off -- not just myself!

Anyone else have any similar experiences?

2. slushhhhy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Interesting take on it... would you actually say you're attracted to yourself?

I don't know how much I can relate though... since masturbating is just to get myself off so I can get on with my day, in some cases anyway.

I guess I can relate to being attracted to the female anatomy, kinda. Definitely not to myself...

3. Synthetik

I'm not entirely sure about attraction in this context, since when it comes to sexual partners, my mind is so open that sometimes my brain falls out -- and then I wake up in a ditch on the side of the road in Mexico City with an empty bottle of tequila, more money than I started out with, and a really uncomfortable rash -- but I can definitely say that I feel more comfortable with male anatomy, since it matches mine. I feel more confident as a lover with other men, since I know exactly what they're feeling, and sometimes that makes the sex seem more enjoyable. It satisfies me to explore all the ways I might be considered attractive based on my understanding of my own body, which sounds kind of similar.

P.S. It sounds like you have a really healthy and satisfying view of masturbation, and I think that's awesome!
    P.P.S. That Mexico City thing was a joke. Mostly.

4. Umami

Out Status:
    Family only
    I guess I'd say yes, but in the same way that I'd be attracted to any woman with a similar body type or similar features. I don't think I'm special or anything. lol It's just like "ooh wow I feel really awesome down there". And it's also kind of a fantasy/roleplay thing.. like there's a me being pleased and a me pleasing myself. And I get off both by being pleased and by being able to please myself simultaneously. I just think of it as a secret "me time" that I only share with me, myself, and I. =]

---------- Post added 31st May 2015 at 07:29 PM ----------

lol That's funny. The Mexico thing sounds a scene from a movie... But yeah I suspect I'd be the same way with women in terms of being able to please them. I also think I'd get off in part because I'd be feeling what they're feeling. lol Yeah.. sexuality (at least mine) is weird...

P.S. Thanks! =]

#4 Umami, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  5. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I've admitted here that I do it, and I guess it helps that this is pretty much an anonymous setting, but I read an article that said something like 15% of women say they masturbate, and the frequency was like once a month.

I read that and I'm like "Ummmm....WHAT?!?"

So then I wonder if I'm a pervert...I mean, I have stretches where I don't feel the need, but then out of nowhere some switch goes off and my sex drive goes to 11. So maybe I am a pervert, or maybe people lie in those surveys because they're embarrassed. I'd like to think it's the latter!

6. Umami

Out Status:
    Family only
    Once a month sounds like more of an average to me. lol It could also very well be that they're embarrassed like you said. I'm the same as you. Sometimes I'm just like "whatever" then other times it's like all systems go!! -- altogether that might average about once a month. So nah, you're not a pervert. =] I've heard of people masturbating several times a week.

7. lovely lesbian

I'm feel the same way when I masturbate

8. Umami

Out Status:
    Family only
    It's good to know that there's someone else out there like me. lol

9. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Ehm sisters these gurls obviously be lying. Once a month? Yeah right! 15% ?! Yeah right xD many people masturbate 2-5 times a day.
    (Though I never... I bet in the future like once a day might be closer to an average x) )

10. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

When I masturbate I always fantasize about girls, never about guys. Just like you, at first I thought it was some kind of fetish, although I was worried about it, but then I started questioning myself for other reasons and this came up as one of the things that make sense with the fact that I'm actually attracted to girls :slight_smile: