1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really need help with my orientation!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by spencermulli242, May 31, 2015.

1. spencermulli242

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello everyone im a 16 year old male thats been living confused for almost my whole life. and lately iv really been stressing it out for the past 3 months... and I mean, I have been dating this girl for like 5 months and im only partially attracted to her. and iv been really looking forward to meeting this one guy and hanging out with him and his name is luke. I really really like luke but I cant leave starla because im too scared to date a guy with my family and my school not accepting me. my school hates gays massively, were a redneck town in the middle of Indiana. and there not anywhere near accepting here. and neither is my family and they've made comments saying and threatening gay people. so I don't dare come out to them. im really close friends with my grilfriends' friends and they haven't told her I only slightly like her but they say I need to break up with her and move on with luke because there 100% sure im gay. but like iv dated a few girls and have done sexual stuff but like im not really attracted to them physically and emotionally 100% it just feels like im going through motions and not actually in love. and iv never been close with a guy before so I don't exactly know how if I would prefer it with a guy or not.. but when im with him I feel more energized and happy. and when im with her I feel sorta drained.. and wrong. but I don't have the heart to break up with my gf. weve hung out forever and everytime I see her stuff and picutres of her I cant break up with her. but idk I am attracted to girls its just like kinda there but idk. I don't really view guys as hot and stuff but maybe a few but when I do that connection is stronger and theres so much more feeling to it than just like im doing motions. so im really confused on my sexuality. and how to go about it here with out being threatened or killed. any help is appreciated