1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super confused about my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hxlly, Jun 1, 2015.

1. hxlly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So, I am 15 years old and until I was 11 or so, I thought I was straight. Then I got very bi-curious, finding myself attracted to my female friends a lot.
    Now, I still liked boys. I'd never *really* had a crush on a girl, not one that was to be taken seriously anyway. So the phase of bi-curiosity left

Now it's come back and I'm not so sure. I only really find myself attracted to girls who I'm a bit closer to - so, my friends, really. Not all of them, just specific ones I find really attractive. Yet I couldn't really see myself WITH them, just hooking up or something

When it comes to guys... well, I get crushes. A lot. I get so infatuated and they end up taking over my mind for ages - that is until I finally get the chance to be with them. When that happens, suddenly my feelings just go as if they were never there in the first place. I don't lead them on, I rarely even TELL them I liked them, it's just one of those things that has been happening to me since I hit puberty, really. There's only one guy I've truly liked over the past years and although it's daunting, we've been through a lot together so my feelings for him never really disappeared.

So yeah, not really sure what to identify myself as. Straight? Demi? Bi? I'm definitely attracted to the opposite sex, but I also find myself sexually attracted to the same sex a lot yet I couldn't really picture myself with them. Also, they're almost always my friends. What would you class this as, if you were me?

Just wanted to vent a bit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm... heteroromantic bisexual? (Of course, you could just say 'bi'.)