1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really in need of advice, Very sexually/emotionally confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DejaVuu, Jun 5, 2015.

1. DejaVuu

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im a 16 year old high-school student (all boys school.) I had never felt attraction towards a guy until sometime time last year, I had never even thought of it, I was completely "straight" as per say, and could never see myself being attracted to a man, though in those few years, I hadn't talked to any girls either. In 2014 I started to feel an immense emotional attraction towards this one guy, he was specifically feminine, and he initiated our connection, since he would bump into me any chance he got, hold my hand, and all that stuff. He's smart, amazingly talented, and beautiful, I fell in love with him, even though we didn't relate/talk at all, and everytime we would be together in class it would just be super awkward, though we would hold eachother hands under our desks. Maybe it was my fault our relationship went nowhere or maybe it was his, but going into the new year of 2015, studies are getting serious, at the start of this year I told him we had to cut the whole "flirting" thing off, since it had been going on for too long and we were going nowhere fast. I really attracted to his femininity, since ever after my recent experience, I really cannot see myself with a "manly" dude, (like me) since that just weirds me out completely. I still miss him a FUCKTON, and I feel he misses me too. Though Im also attracted to women, very much sexually, though I haven't really been able to engage in any romantic/emotional relationship with a girl, except this one case where all I remember is that I had this crazy crush on this one girl when I was 13, to the point where I had dreams of her (I fall in love too easily for my own good), though I think maybe I could feel just as immense love for a girl as I could for "him." Am I just attracted to him because I've barely initiated with any girls? (I do, but very occasionally) and he's femininity is just a subsitute? I was still attracted to women sexually when I was "with" him, but immensely attracted to him emotionally, (and physically if I wanted to be.) I dont know who I am, I dont know my sexuality, I dont know how to get over him and I really dont know if my state of mind can stay like this, since this emotional/sexual stress is really starting to delude my conscious and affecting my studies BIGTIME.

All I need is some reassurance, and advice, Thanks everyone.

2. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Its possible that you could be bi since you have a legit crush on him and your still attracted to girls. But only you can determine that. Is the amount of attraction that you have towards this guy the same with girls? Or is it different?