1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight? Or Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Aria11, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Aria11

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Up until a couple months ago, I was fairly certain I was straight. Lately however, I've been thinking I might be bi. Does anyone have any advice, or tips about figuring my sexuality out?

2. woahthatsboring

Well I think a great place to start is with the past!

I know people usually say to move on :wink: but I find that personally, my past experiences told me the most about myself. If you find yourself very comfortable around women sexually that could be a clue, if you ever been a situation where there was "awkward tension" between you and woman that could also be a clue because it's not the normal tension and you should know what I'm talking about just from mentioning it, if you find yourself staring at women for more than 3 seconds and if you're basically attracted to their bodies.

The process is a hard one if you're not honest with yourself. That's my biggest tip because I was stuck in denial and told myself I never had any experience with women but I did! I just choose not to acknowledge it.

I focused mostly on women because you said you believed yourself to be bisexual which I assumed meant your feelings for men is pretty much concrete or you somewhat know what you're feeling towards them.

Anyways, I hope this helped and good luck! :slight_smile: