1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm attracted to men and women in different ways

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GLaD, Jun 7, 2015.

1. GLaD

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know if this is the right forum since I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual. I noticed I tend to be romantically and sexually attracted to women. Sure, the more I get to know her, the more attracted I may feel toward her. But with men, I rarely feel attracted to them immediately. Once I get to know him, if he's nice then I start feeling attracted to him. I can be as attracted to a man as I can to a woman, but only if I know him. I don't think I'm demisexual since it's only men?

2. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound completely normal to me. If you study human development and psychology you will learn your feelings are on par.

3. bi2me

I'm bisexual, but I've only had real attraction to two people in my life. I see others as attractive sometimes, but not in the same way as my husband and my best friend. I love them both fairly equally but differently, but at this time am only sexually involved with my husband. You don't sound odd to me at all :slight_smile: