1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by emilymay95, Jun 9, 2015.

1. emilymay95

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First post here so bare with...

I'm a 19 year old female, who for going on 4 years now has been very confused. I have never felt an sexual or romantic attraction to men, I've never had the interest of having a boyfriend. I'll admit I've had sex with men yes, but ive never enjoyed it and it's always been a bit down to peer pressure and hoping I feel something. However I've always been attracted to women which leads me onto the next bit, it's not a sexual attraction, it's always a romantic attraction. I don't think about sex I think about the cuddles and the date nights and having someone to call my own...
    I'm really trying and trying to find some little attraction to men, however I can't find none at it...
    I'm sorry that didn't turn into a question and im not sure if that's against the 'rules' but it feels a bit better writing that all down and telling someone instead of keeping it to myself :icon_sad:

2. bi2me

Welcome! We are all friendly here. :slight_smile:

Not too many rules, except the ones about sharing identifying personal information. Once you are up to 10 posts, you can write on people's walls, which are public, but directed at one person. You can also post general questions in any of the sections here or just write in to vent. :slight_smile:

:welcome:

3. emilymay95

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you, good to know I haven't broken the 'rules' (!)(!) thank you for your reply. Was good to let it out :slight_smile: