1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I keep having sex same attractions

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Jun 10, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As the title says, I keep having same sex attractions. I don't know why but I do. I've been having an attraction to my friend at school. She's in my gym class. I keep having thoughts and urges of holding her hand. Sometimes I want to ask her if she's gay or not, but I don't want to make it awkward or uncomfortable for her. And i really don't want to be embarrassed in front of the rest of the class.

I've also have had some attraction to my other friend. Like wanting to hold her hand and rest my head on her. She's bisexual but she also has a boyfriend. And she's more close to me as a friend then my other friend so I don't want to make it awkward or uncomfortable for her either.

There was also this other girl in my gym class. She was only in my last gym unit with was indoor soccer. I noticed that I would always stare at her. When she would look back I would look away. I also wanted to ask her if was gay too but I was too scared.

2. woahthatsboring

I'm not sure whether there's a question part to this but you're around the age where you might just be curious. I'm curious all the time about where someone works, what type of life they live and definitely their sexual orientation. I think if you're saying in your head:

"I wonder if she's gay-- because I would want to date/pursue her"
    vs.
    "I wonder if she's gay"

If the thought of your friends being a possible love interest for you then you might be gay or you can just be close to those group of people and like the comfort they would provide! There's nothing wrong with that but you're also pretty young so you do have time to just live your life and let the attractions come as they do. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. bi2me

I had a lot of those thoughts when I was 16 too. I thought of myself as "bi curious" and my best friend and I were intimate during high school. I don't have a lot of advice, except to give yourself time and space to figure everything out. I settled down with a boyfriend early and lost the time to experiment with different relationships. Details are on my blog, or ask away!

4. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The girl in my soccer class I was interested in in that way. Like as a girlfriend.