1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to play a more feminine roll but not sure if I could be attracted to guys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Houston123, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Houston123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I've been struggling for years and years with wanting to play a much more feminine roll in a relationship, but I'm a man and women I've dated obviously want me to be the masculine figure in the relationship. There's no question I'm attracted to women but I've had two gay experiences basically only because I wanted to feel like a woman, not because I was attracted to the man. I'm confused on how to move on because I really want to be the woman figure in a relationship but I'm attracted to women. I'm seriously considering looking for a gay relationship because I want to fulfill my desire to be the feminine roll in a relationship I'm just not sure how I feel about attraction to a man. Also I've always wondered is there such thing as a woman who feels the same as me to where they want to play the masculine role but would want to be with a man who wants to be the feminine roll, if there is I wouldn't know where to start, I've struggled with this for a very long time and it has definitely at the least hindered past relationships with women, and mentally torn me apart for what I really want, any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks

2. Houston123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Are the lack of responses due to no one knowing what to say or is this a dumb concern?

3. luminescence

Well for me it's because I honestly don't know what to say. Uhm.

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That must be tough. >.<

I don't think dating a gender you're not attracted to is the best option though. You're probably better off looking for dominant women. They do exist, but I'm sure they're not easy to find. o.o

5. Tetra

Yeah, definitely don't date someone you aren't attracted to. It isn't fair for either of you. More dominant straight women do exist. Maybe dating a more masculine bisexual woman would also be an option for you?

6. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my sister but really she dreams for being the man in the relationship wearing the pants making the family name on her name her man cooks for her etc...she likes treating her partner the way he likes to be treated though like if she dated a man like you she can tell immediately and will treat you as you please though my sister is 13 but even so though i know all her stories and all those thoughts wont go away from her mind as this how i raised her and she understand how i feel
    i fully understand what you feel as i really seek being the more feminine role in relationships in every aspect though we both don't agree on one thing i'm gay you're straight just that but i really don't mind that your attracted to girls
    tell me honey what kind of specific feminine roles you like taking in relationships ?
    for me the most fav role is the motherly role i do want my kids to be as close to their dad as to me but i want to take the role that mothers take which is taking care of your kids even if it means leaving your job or getting late for something or waking up all night to take care of the baby and make sure all the needs are full and giving so much love till they get enough i think even though im a guy i feel like those mother hormones are really in me too i always look after babies i fangirl over cute kids and im always happy around little ones and never bored when taking care of younger sibling or another baby

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also agree that dating somebody that you are not attracted to is not the best option. I'm sure that there are some more dominant women out there, they are just harder to find.

8. Houston123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks for the input guys, it is frustrating because I enjoy cross dressing also and I keep reading that most guys that cross dress are straight, or a lot at least, I just don't know what guys in that situation can do because I can imagine and through experience it's hard I find a girl that would be interested in that. And i guess it's not so much feminine as it is wanting I just be a straight forward girl figure.