1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this love?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MidnightStar, Jun 10, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    Truth is I've never actually been in love before with another woman but inside my heart and feelings I already understood a woman is what I needed. And I met someone I can't stop thinking about them every time I walk up a road and see people partying or doing something fun.

I image being inside that group of people accept it being our friends and me with this person. I think about getting to know them more and always feeling happy and I wake up everyday staring of into the distance with my mind telling me I miss them.
    I don't know if this is weird or what but It won't stop! :help:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds like infatuation/a crush more than anything, although I could be wrong. I think love is something that you feel overtime when you're with someone. I doubt anyone could fall in love with someone without actually knowing them first.

It's certainly a good feeling when you like someone, so take it a step further and get to know them more.

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like an attraction or a crush towards them.
    I am no expert and could be wrong, but I think loves slightly different.
    An infatuation could definitely lead to something more, which could be love~
    As Jax12 said above, take some time to get to know them too. It could turn into something great~

4. IrishBuddha6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I now exactly what your talking about lol! It's like the famous question...is love at first sight a real thing? It's up to you to decide that...I would echo the same advice as given above.
    Good luck!