1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate it..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tyrion, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Tyrion

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm depressed. I'm 31 and disabled. In a wheelchair. I live in a small town and have never had a boyfriend. I have a lot of friends... I have a job.. I like my life.. but I can never find someone to love...

Any suggestions on how to find a boyfriend? I dont think im bad looking but I am disabled which is a huge issue..and yeah, could loose a few lbs..

But really.. lately I am so depressed. I feel like I'm going to be alone forever, Any thoughts?

2. bi2me

Are you seeing a therapist? It sounds like having someone who knows more about you and your situation could be helpful.

3. dwelefan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Is there a big city near you? In spite of you being handicapped, maybe you could become involved in some of the local gay organizations

4. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    People who are not disabled and gay find it hard to find someone. It just takes time, go out with lots of new people, join new communities, go to new places, strike up conversations with strangers. You never know where you will meet the man of your dreams. I understand you may need to explain to people that disability doesn't mean you cannot have sex as this is a myth that many people hold. But a person who truly loves you will see past the disability and will obviously be a man since you are gay. You will find someone just don't look to hard, someone usually seems to come when you aren't looking. The more you look and expect to meet someone the harder it is to find someone. Enjoy your life, spend time with friends, hobbies etc until the day comes where you get to add a gorgeous man into your life and bed.