1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technically what am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BiAllTheThings, Jun 11, 2015.

1. BiAllTheThings

Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all- hi, this is my first post. Second- what am I? I label myself as bisexual for ease of explanation, but I'm not sure if this is correct.

Basically, I love women. I love men too, but I don't like what is typically between their legs. I don't know why, it just generally freaks me out. I've only ever been with men (mostly casual relationships) and I've never felt anything, aside from one man, but he's long gone now. I still have feelings for him after 3 years :help:

Anyway, yeah, input would be nice. I'm not sure where I fit. I don't necessarily like labels but I do think that they can be helpful in coming to understand who we are.

Thanks y'all :thumbsup:

2. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're attracted to both then I'd say you are bisexual, and you sound llike you are more into women. Would you say this is accurate?

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Technically speaking, a lot of straight women think penises are really gross, and a lot of lesbians like the look of them but are put off by touching one.

If you have had feelings for men before that would make you bisexual by definition, but you probably prefer women more.