1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man Feelings or Nah..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by alli o, Jun 14, 2015.

1. alli o

alli o Guest

I have grown up in an environment (like most people) that being straight is the norm and expectation. So I have always just sort of thought I was straight and never thought anything of it.... until a couple years ago I met my first member of the lgbtq community I was on vacation at a resort with some friends and my family were I met a bi teen girl a little older then me. Now this being a first I remember thinking many homophobic thoughts such as " Be careful if you become friends with her she will fall in love with you" thoughts like these I am extremely ashamed of. Fast forward a couple years after having my fair share of boy crushes in elementary school none of them being more then bc everyone else had one. Know it is winter break 7th grade and I am back at this resort. One of the people I go there with every year (male) was starting to get close to me. I had always had a crush on him he clearly liked me back and was always very touchy and me and his twin sister and I would always joke or make fun of him and tell him to stop. One night we were all in this pool side beach bed thing and laying girl me boy he was spooning me and we were rubbing each others thighs and holding hands (under a blanket the girl didn't know) in that moment it did feel "good" and everything and I thought about it for weeks and was up late thinking it was wrong and I shouldn't of done that or wanting to do it again for almost a year straight. Fast forward again a couple months I found myself realizing this issue and first decided I was an extremely strong ally for the lgbtq community not part of it. But as I further watched videos from people in this community I felt a really strong connection to them stronger then any of my friends I felt as though I was one of them. I soon realized that I did have some of these feelings towards other girls, and that they weren't just me wanting to be them, but wanting to be WITH them and cuddle and I loved how delicate women were and started to find any sexual contact with men extremely awkward. Also along the way I realized that most of the men I had crushes on were more or less pretty feminine. But every once in a while I still find some strong attraction to men not for a long time but while I do I have no attraction to women for that hour or day. What has mainly confused me is still that night in the poolside tent and the extremely strong attraction I towards a man.

Thank you for reading my extremely long message...

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think once you've kissed and fooled around with genitals you will figure out who you like. Date those you are interested in and if it doesn't work out you will learn something from the relationship and learn if you prefer a penis or a vagina or both Then you can date some with the genitals you prefer. Sorry that the best explanation and advice I can give and I know relationships are more than sex but if you plan on being married you need to know what you like because your partner is usually the one who helps fulfil your sexual needs which is how they differ from friends, friends are there emotionally.