1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay? Straight? Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Covalent, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Covalent

Covalent Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So before I figured out that I was a guy, I just thought I was a lesbian because I wanted to be masculine and have short hair and stuff. So I just got onto this trajectory that I liked girls exclusively for a really long time. So now, fast forward to when I figured out that I was trans. I was happy at first, because I felt straight and normal, and I have this weird thing about aching to be normal (parental mental abuse sucks). But I just now have noticed that all of my "celebrity crushes" and girls that I've expressed interest in are masculine in some way, or are openly gay. And I'm finding myself being less interested in women and more interested in gay men, or handsome straight men.

I feel like I might be gay, but I also think I like women, but I'm unsure if my attraction to women is just a side effect of my parental brainwashing that I have to be normal. I just feel kind of lost, because I haven't questioned my sexuality for a long time. :help:

2. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's such a broad spectrum when it comes to our sexual, emotional & romantic attractions. I'm interested in both genders. Though, since I'm married, my focus is more on women. Some people may gravitate sexually toward one & more emotionally toward the other. We're all different & we all enjoy things our own way. You're just you. As long as you're happy & comfortable with it, that's what matters. I don't care much for labels. Sometimes they can help us understand ourselves better.