1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boring childhood memory analysis

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by juno14, Jun 15, 2015.

1. juno14

Hey, hope you're all having a nice day :slight_smile: I'm sorry, this question is going to be so boring but eh thanks if you comment :dry:
    I remember when I was 10 or 11, just around when I hit puberty, I was sitting in a lesson next to this girl I was friends with. I have absolutely no memory what was going through my head when I did this, but I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. I don't really remember how see reacted but I know it wasn't like a joke or anything and she was probably quite confused. I remember afterwords being really embaressed someone had seen me, and that's all I remember and I hadn't remembered it since till I started questioning. I've been thinking this could be a clue as to whether I am gay, and was wondering if you could think of any other explanation why I did this as a kid? I also remember when i was like 8 me and my friend playfighted one, and I really wanted to do it again, like i know lots of kids like playfighting but I reeeeally wanted to do it again and remember asking her to about every day for like weeks. I don't know if part of that was that I liked the physical contact from another girl. I also remember when I was 12 my friend held my hand once in a lesson, I don't know why, we were just really close friends, and it made me SO happy, I couldn't stop thinking about it.
    I know I'm probably just over analysing this but I'd appreciate your input :slight_smile:

2. bi2me

I think those memories could go either way. They could be clues to later questioning, or they could just be innocent kid stuff independent of any questioning. Sorry that doesn't help!

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Like the person above said, I don't think these things are completely indicative of you being gay. What's more important is how you feel about guys/girls right now. Do you find yourself thinking guys or girls are really attractive (or both?)

4. juno14

Yeah that's what I thought, thanks anyway and thanks for commenting! :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2015 at 12:09 PM ----------

Cool thanks :slight_smile: Mainly girls at the moment but I think that's because I'm being overly self conscious about it and trying too hard to figure it out :dry: Thank youuu!