1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure about sexual orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Samantha44, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Samantha44

So, for a few months now (like 6+?) I've been questioning my sexuality, but leaning primarily towards bisexual because of be fact that I found girls attractive but I had dated a guy and stuff (partially because I figured at least I could be half normal, that's the fearful of society side speaking). But I'm in starting to think maybe I'm actually a lesbian for a few reasons. Like idk, in order to even think about doing anything sexual with a guy, it always has to be forced, or bondage where I'm being forced in these thoughts, and anything else isn't sexually attractive to me like at all. Like actually there are times when I don't think men are attractive sexually whatsoever. And then when I think about being with girls sexually, I think more gentle, and loving, and it would be with a girl that I've been in a relationship with and continue to be. Also, I had a few really weird dreams recently and I'm a bit freaked out??? Like in one night, I had two different dreams, one where a group of like 8ish guys were tracking me down and trying to have sex with me by force...a few succeeded and in my dream I was trying to deal with that. In the other dream I was talking with my cousin, who is a girl, and I really REALLY wanted to have sex with her (k that one scared me). I was just wondering if anyone knows like what to do, any questions to ask or how to look at all of this? Oh, also, I have had crushes on both guys and girls before, but the crushes on guys have been on guys that I thought were always more feminine...

2. atomiczombie757

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    which one do you see yourself in a romantic or sexual setting with? that helped me

3. Samantha44

Well, romantically I can kinda see both(more with girls?idk) and sexual I definitely see more with girls. But it's changed compared to what it used to be so idek