1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by luckystar7, Jun 17, 2015.

1. luckystar7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Alright, i am 14 yo male. i have always been extremely horny about girls and lived them since a vv young age and ofc still do. However, 3 weeks ago, i found pleasure masturbating to a guy in my sch. Since then, I've been absolutuley paranoid, asking 15 qns on yahoo answers and praying like hell. I can never ever picture myself with a guy and have absolutely no emotional or romantic attraction to them. However, i guess due to my paranoia i am physically attracted to them. Like, everytime i see a guy i consciously see whetee i get turned on or not and ask myself the qn 'would i fuck him' when sometimes the answer is yes but mostly no. However, i do masturbate a lot and i test masturbating on guys and sometimes i find pleasure and sometimes do not. However, i feel that all this is happening due to my paranoia. Pls help me i am even contemplating suicide i am not gay for sure since i love girls to death but sometimes or most of the time in these 3 weeks i have been physically attracted to guys tho i feel it might be due to the paranoia. what should i do

2. bi2me

Try to relax. If you like girls, you know you aren't gay. It's possible you are bisexual, but it sounds like you are only having imaginings that way which don't necessarily relate to sexuality.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Sexuality is a spectrum. Let's say a person who is entirely gay is a 1 and a person who is entirely straight is a 10. Well, couldn't it be that you're a 9 or an 8 or something? You mostly like girls but have attractions for guys, too. There is a term for that, heteroflexible. Or bicurious may also work.

Life isn't black and white. If you like girls but you like guys too, so what? It's just a fantasy in your head. Maybe someday a guy in your bed. (nice rhyme huh?)
    I also believe in God and yadda yadda. I don't think God minds I'm pansexual or that I'm transgender really. He made us in his image, though flawed right?

You should really seek some professional help if you're having suicidal thoughts.
    Anytime you want to talk, I'll listen!

Take care!

4. luckystar7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    so uhm, sometimes i feel straight while other times during the day i question. so i can never ever picture myself with a guy. However, probably because of my paranoia, i get slightly turned on by ANY guy, hot or not, but i have no desire whatsoever to have sex with him. Also, i probably notice guys more than girls right now on the streets to 'test' if i get turned on or not. do all i need is time to settle things down?:bang::bang:

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2015 at 01:15 AM ----------

also, i would like to add in if i should comtinue to 'test' what should i do pls help me

5. Aura

This happened to me about two summers ago. I saw this girl at school and she really turned me on. I started freaking out and wondering if my family and friends would still love me and all that. I went to California that year and there were a lot of lesbians there so I was checking out literally every girl to see how I felt and reacted. I was sort of like you in that almost every girl I saw I was attracted to them wether they were good looking or not, I think it was bc I wanted to be attracted to them not bc I wanted can to be a lesbian but bc I just wanted to figure out who I was and me not knowing was causing so much stress. So I searched the Internet every night and then I found this site and it really helped me out I hope it helps you too! I think you should take a deep breath first. This could be just a paranoia thing or you could be bi or pan. When I came on here and asked about "what I am" I got a lot of responses just telling me that I don't have to label myself as anything. And I think maybe that's what you should try and do, try not to label yourself until you calm down and learn more about yourself and all of the sexualities. There's a whole lot more sexualities that I didn't know about and now I'm able to better understand what my orientation may be. I still haven't figured out and I think the best option for you is just to take your time. You don't have to figure out who you are immediately. You've got time. Also there are romantic and sexual orientations. So you may be sexually attracted to boys (homosexual) and romantically attracted to women (heteroromantic). It gets quite confusing but give it time and relax and you can figure it out. And always remember we're here to help as much as we can and no matter what orientation you are nothing is wrong with you!:slight_smile:

6. Posthuman666

Okay, first, please don't even consider suicide, I've dealt with some crap, its not the answer.

Secondly, you are YOU, and it doesn't matter if you masturbated to the thought of a guy once or twice. Labels are exactly that, labels. They help people identify you preferences but they don't define who you are. If someone made a jar of peanut butter and labelled it jelly would that make it jelly?

No, it wouldn't. Don't get caught up in labels. As for your sexuality, there are lots of different ones,and like aura said, romantic and sexual attractions are different can get very confusing.
    Just take your time to figure it out, it doesn't come easily.