1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for answers

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confused1989, Jun 17, 2015.

1. confused1989

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    okay, so i guess i will start with the fact that i am a 25 yr old married female.
    i generally identify myself as straight.

as far as i can remember, i have always liked men, always liked sex with men, etc etc.

well over the past few years, i have started to notice women more. the only issue i see is that sexually wise, i could not see myself going down on a women. i have no problem with her going down on me, i just couldn't do it myself. i don't really care for vaginas. But, i'm totally okay with kissing and touching and cuddling and all of that stuff, i could even see myself with the potential of a girlfriend.

i even find myself lusting over other females sometime just as i would a male. but as stated above, i don't think i would be able to please her sexually, but i would be okay receiving it.

so, i guess my question is, does that classify me as bi? or what category do i technically fall into?

anyone with this experience or with answers, would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you so much!!!!

2. bi2me

Welcome to EC! Only you can really answer what your label would be, but I know that for me, I've gotten more ok with various aspects of straight sex the more we tried different things. I have a feeling it would be the same for lesbian sex (I'm not exactly experienced in that area :slight_smile: ). You can read more about my story on my blog (the link is under my profile on the left). I'm happy to chat any time. You can post to people's walls (not private, but directed at one person) once you hit ten posts.

Pretty much everyone here is friendly and here to help. Let me know what else we can help with. :welcome:

3. confused1989

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    hi! =)

thank you for commenting. i read your bio, and it made me feel a little better to know that other people have gone thru the same experience.

4. Posthuman666

You are definitely not alone in this. I really can't beat bi2me's comment, but I must say that things like this take time. And its possible you could be biromantic, meaning romantically attracted to both genders, but no sex, just emotions and care, but heterosexual, only want to have sex with guys.