1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anxious for not knowing what I feel

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by nothereanymo, Jun 17, 2015.

1. nothereanymo

Okay, so I'm not really sure what I expect from this rant. I think I just need to put it in words and talk about is with someone. I do have some friends who know about my questioning but I feel like I'm always bothering them.

So, all my life I had crushes on girls. I remember one from elementary school, like three or four from high school. Then I had one on my first year of college. None of them liked me back, to my knowledge. Never asked, never intended to.
    All my life I never really liked guys as friends, in general. All my friends were girls
    5 years ago I met a guy who was completely different from every uy I had met.
    I "fell in love" with hm, I think, but as far as I knew we were both straight, so I assumed I just liked him as a REALLY CLOSE friend.

Last year, there was another guy who liked him and they actually dated. That's how I found out he was actually bisexual.
    My feelings got stronger, I told him I liked him, bla bla.

I thought I was bisexual.
    I only had crushes in girls, in real life.
    I feel attracted to guys, I like to look at their bodies. I also feel attracted to some girls.
    I'm the type of guy who loves a nice butt, male or female.
    Genitalia, of any gender, doesn't really mean much to me.

I've never had a gf/bf. And I'm a Virgo.
    I'm pretty sure that, when I find someone, I will be with that person forever. But it kills me not to know if it will be a guy or a girl.

I find the idea of sex with a guy much more interesting, but everytime I imagine my future, I see me with a girlfriend.
    I'm affraid I only think I like guys because of the lack of male friends throughout my childhood...
    And I'm affraid I only think I like girls because of heteronormativity...

I'm sooooo confused and it makes me anxious and sick.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I wish I could be bi sexual it sound more easy NOT, dude I feel your pain. hopefully you'll get through this when the time comes I'm sure you'll know. have you try to tell the girls of how you feel? you'll never know and till you ask em I felt the same way that you do. you have to know that the lady's can't read your mind. so don't be scared I'm sure that they don't bite you know:icon_redf(*hug*)

#2 yaoicore, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  3. nothereanymo

I never told a girl how I feel because I never felt like acting on it. Yet, with this guy, I told him I liked him because it was something much stronger than I had ever felt before, for anyone...