1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your type..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Aura, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Aura

This isn't really a question about a problem I'm having I was just wondering what type of person you like? I like butch/manly women (especially with short hair idk why :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and as for men I like…well I don't really know what I like I guess I like less dominant men. I just realized that's weird bc I like dominant women but not men. Anyway what do you prefer/look for in your partner? Kind, rich, good music taste, strong, small, big, tall, long hair, style?? Anything ! :icon_bigg

2. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll keep this simple.

Women - Feminine with longish hair.

Men - Aliens, criminals, and vampires. Yeah. I think I'll stick with the fairer sex in the long run:slight_smile:

3. Fred89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Men who are gentle, nurturing, not controlling but also independent. Prefer with facial hair and bear like body.

4. Lyana

I definitely have a type -- well, types. I've mostly dated outside of my type and can find people of all kinds attractive. These "types" just mean that if you hit all of these notes, I'm crushing hard.

Guys: Dark hair, dark eyes. Long hair and tattoos are a bonus. Sense of humor, kind, loving -- not towards me specifically, just in general. Thoughtful, maybe even quiet. A little vulnerability. Intelligence and open-mindedness.

Girls: Different. Someone who stands out (different cultural background, interesting way of being brought up, speaking multiple languages, having an uncommon sense of humor, or just a really special smile). Short hair is a plus. Again, thoughtfulness and vulnerability. Artistic inclinations. Intelligence. Open-mindedness. Don't have preference for eyes/hair color.

But, you know, my type just flies out the window when a hot blue-eyed blonde goes by. It's not important -- just an observation that I consistently find this combination of traits attractive.

5. Lyana

I definitely have a type -- well, types. I've mostly dated outside of my type and can find people of all kinds attractive. These "types" just mean that if you hit all of these notes, I'm crushing hard.

Guys: Dark hair, dark eyes. Long hair and tattoos are a bonus. Sense of humor, kind, loving -- not towards me specifically, just in general. Thoughtful, maybe even quiet. A little vulnerability. Intelligence and open-mindedness.

Girls: Different. Someone who stands out (different cultural background, interesting way of being brought up, speaking multiple languages, having an uncommon sense of humor, or just a really special smile). Short hair is a plus. Again, thoughtfulness and vulnerability. Artistic inclinations. Intelligence. Open-mindedness. Don't have preference for eyes/hair color.

But, you know, my type just flies out the window when a hot blue-eyed blonde goes by. It's not important -- just an observation that I consistently find this combination of traits attractive.

6. iiimee

My type is kinda the same for both...

Pale skin is very attractive!
    Somebody who has a life beyond school/work (school at my age)
    Ambitious people
    I don't mind if somebody's protective, as long as I can do my own thing too
    Enjoys music and writing. (I like to brag about my writing so...)
    Green or brown eyes

Dislikes:
    Red or extremely blonde hair
    Overly emotional, touchy-feely people...
    Violent, short-tempered
    Can't take hints from my body language and expression AT ALL
    Never speaks, only listens
    Overall, has a wayyy too pushy personality...

7. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Androgynous, tomboys and slightly masculine women :slight_smile:

8. juno14

Girls: often tomboyish girls, sort of like Ellen Page, but also anyone funny and adorable. Unaffected people who don't try to be anything, but I guess that's the same for everybody :slight_smile: Bliss from Whip It is probably my ideal girl, physically :slight_smile:
    Guys: haven't liked a guy in a while, but i guess anyone nice who's not too hung up on being 'masculine', who's funny.

9. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Super cute, huggable girls! :love:

10. confusedbubble

For men they have to be taller than me I'm 5ft 3, dark hair not too much body hair, Italian type skin must have ability to hold a conversation and have a good sense of humour.

For women they usually have their natural hair colour mostly go for light brown/ dark blonde mid length not short, slim to average figure, must be taller than me usually 5ft9 to 5ft11, have a brilliant sense of humour and been thinking about this I kind of go for fem tomboys someone who can rock a pair of jeans and hoodie without looking masculine
    Always seem to go for people be it a man or woman with blue or green eye's don't know why.
    That's my type

11. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like more dominant people in general..
    For guys I don't really have a type, and for girls I usually like tomboys.
    Other than that, I like people who are determined, passionate, with a good sense of humor, and usually stand out in some way.

12. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys: Older, hairy, some muscle (kind of like a bear), and a great personality.

Girls: Short, small, a small bum, and a great personality.