1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not quite sure if this is normal..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NervousShadow, Jun 18, 2015.

1. NervousShadow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is this kind of thing okay?

I'm 17 and masculine leaning non-binary, and i feel heavily conflicted about my sexual and romantic orientation.
    I'm Sexually attracted to, or at least aesthetically attracted to pretty much anyone on the gender spectrum, but Romantically I'm just not. Like there's no romantic feelings at all.
    Now I think it makes me sound rather heartless, cause I just don't feel romantic towards anyone. I think the only time I've felt romantically attracted to someone was after knowing them for ever, and finding them attractive for half as long.
    I'm thinking I'm more demi-romantic, but I'm not quite sure if that's a thing.. I'm conflicted, and whenever I've brought up the hypothetical situation to my mom, she says that they sound like a person who can't make up their mind on who to sleep with, in her words "Sounds like they have a flavour of the week." and not in a good connotation either.

Any advice on what this is, and/or how to bring it up to my mom would be appreciated.

#1 NervousShadow, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015