1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orietation has me stumped.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by HikaruStop, Jun 18, 2015.

1. HikaruStop

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As you can see... I'm a transman. I've always like boys and girls but I know that I only like one of them. I'm basically confused as hell. Girls are cute as hell but boys are cool. Darn it! Help? :help:

2. Lyana

Hiya HikaruStop! Do you think you could give us a little more information? I'm a little confused by your post. You say you like guys and girls, and then you say you only like one, not both? Why is that?

Anyway, there's no rush to figure out your orientation. You have plenty of time. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself. As to advice on how to figure it out...

Look at your attractions. That's really the most obvious way to go about it, since your orientation is defined by the people you're attracted to. If you've had crushes before, what gender(s) were they? Are you attracted to anyone -- romantically, or physically? If so, what gender(s) are they? What gender(s) do you see yourself dating, holding hands with, having a relationship with, falling in love with... etc, etc.

If you don't feel much of all this stuff yet, then don't stress it. Don't worry too much about your orientation. You're young and there's no rush. Gay, straight or bi... You'll figure it out.

3. HikaruStop

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone