1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Gay To Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by iiimee, Jun 18, 2015.

1. iiimee

Hey guys, Chase here. So recently I came out as bisexual, though I originally said I was gay when I started talking here I think... I wanted to know what you guys thought of this-

So, when I first came here, I never felt ANY physical attraction to a chick, besides her face. (I've always found the faces of women preferable to those of men). However, I started dating a girl at my school at some point between me being on here and when I was taking a break from being on here... I was romantically attracted to her only, but after we broke up... I find myself becoming actually REALLY attracted to girls, when I've never felt that way before about girls, though I've always felt that way with guys. I mean, there's no mistaking I like both now, I suppose, but what do you guys think? Could this very well be a phase? Do orientations shift that dramatically, or was my attraction to chicks just not "awakened" or something? I also want to say, to clarify- I felt this way quite a while after I got over her, so it wasn't some sort of "attraction of somebody you can't have"... I still love guys... a lot. I have a boyfriend currently, and I am extremely attracted to guys... but now I'm equally attracted to chicks too, though I am the type of person who is only interested in one human at a time, so I'm fine. ^_^ But yeah... phase? awakening of attracting? Weird orientation shift? Somebody give me their insight to the world of bisexuality please!

2. mangotree

Sexuality is fluid for some people and a fear barrier might have been broken down a little bit after following your heart.

3. iiimee

Thanks :/ Whatever the reason, it's fact *shrugs* I'd still like to see what other people think of it though.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been thinking that I may be the same way as well. But then again I really don't give a shit about labels so I don't know.