1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What now?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by UncertainTea123, Jun 19, 2015.

1. UncertainTea123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Not entirely sure where I stand, sexually speaking. The more I think about it the more I am doubting my previously held heterosexual identity, though. But I'm not sure what to do now.

What I'm wondering is...what can I do to figure this out? I feel like I want to explore this possibility but how might I go about that? I imagine some people might go out to a club, meet some new folks, or make a move on someone they have a crush on. But, I'm not very forward person...like, at all. And I am incredibly clueless.

So, any suggestions?

2. woahthatsboring

Well if you're not comfortable with the physical part of seeking women to find out if you're interested just look at them. Ok, let me explain a little-- you don't necessarily have to experiment with women or go to clubs to see if you're into them but if you just "look" at them you can usually tell. Literally, just look at them, doesn't even have to be a stare but if you're staring that's a clue :wink: when I was questioning, everyone around me was straight( I think.) so I had no one to practice on even if I wanted to flirt but flirting would be interpreted as very friendly -_- so what I relied on was who I looked at the most. I'm bisexual, so I was still nothing myself being attracted to men but I also couldn't deny that when a pretty woman walked by--- I stared and gave her the up down( which is basically checking her out). So try to just imagine walking down the street or in a mall, and a pretty woman walks by-- what do you feel? Is there any attraction there at all? Or is she just pretty? You'll be able to tell the difference as soon as you see her because you'll most likely give her the "up down" if she's hot. Anyways, I hoped this helped some and good luck :slight_smile:

3. iiimee

Imagine yourself kissing a girl, marrying one, being in bed with one, going on a date with one... Do you think you could merely tolerate it, or do you think you'd enjoy it? This is the best question I think can be posed to mentally figure out your sexuality. Though it can be a pretty good way to get some idea, you don't need to physically go out there to find out your sexuality.

4. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Whatever is the answer it cant be wrong so go for it. it will give u ease.