1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so confused :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by catfish156, Jun 20, 2015.

1. catfish156

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi there! So its hard for me to write this actually out...but i have been questioning my sexuality for quite some time now! I just dont feel sexually attracked to men..i mean i have tried but i just cant see myself with a man, i just get freaked out by them, but then i have never experienced anything with a women so i really dont know what i am or who i am!
    Its been a very confusing time for me but i think i am willing to try out a relationship with a women but i just dont know where one meets a women haha...i feel like such a noob but i just dont know who i am and i feel like i need your help! :slight_smile:
    I am just so so confused i mean all my life i have seen signs that i am interested in girls but i just feel like i need some help or wisdom! I have no one i can talk to about it so i just need some help

2. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi!

How brave of you to take the step and actually write these feelings out!

From what you have written, I might have to say congratulations and welcome you to Team Rainbow!

You don't actually have to do anything with anyone to know your sexuality. Experience is more of a confirmation than anything.

I think you need some more time to sort everything out. This is the perfect place to do that! If you do do anything with a woman, before being more sure about this whole thing, make sure to really consider her feelings. It's not fun to unknowingly be someone's experiment.

Anyhow, best of luck to you!

3. bi2me

Welcome! I don't really know where to meet women either (I'm married), but you might want to look into local gay bars/clubs or meetup groups that cater to lgbt folks.